You can either download and print the waiver by clicking this link and then complete the waiver at home and bring it with you, or you can complete our E-Waiver which you can find by scrolling down this page. NOTE: If you sign a paper waiver it will only be good for that day and you will need to sign another waiver when you return. If you use the electronic waiver (see below) we will keep it on file indefinitely.
Be sure to complete all information requested and download both pages. Please note that the waiver can only be signed by individuals 18 and over. Parents must sign for their OWN children (not friends or relatives) or those for whom they serve as legal guardian if the children are 17 or younger. You must initial page 1 in the appropriate place and bring both pages. We also have waivers available at our location.
- All Bouncers must wear non slip socks or go barefoot. Our special, re-usable trampoline socks are available for sale: $4 per pair
- All bouncers must submit a signed waiver of liability in order to access the trampoline courts
- All bouncers under the age of 18 must submit a waiver of liability signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Bounce!® reserves the right to request ID from anyone over 18
- We keep your waiver on file for one year so there is no need to fill one out each time you arrive at Bounce!®
If you have any questions feel free to call us at 845-268-4000.
REMINDER! EVERYONE MUST HAVE A WAIVER SIGNED BY THEIR OWN PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN BEFORE THEY CAN JUMP! Once you fill one out, it will remain in our system for a year so you won’t have to fill one out each time. If you are a parent bringing your child as well as several friends, please have their parents complete the waiver below before you arrive.