You can either download and print the waiver by clicking this link and then complete the waiver at home and bring it with you, or you can complete our E-Waiver which you will find by scrolling down this page.
Be sure to complete all information requested and download both pages. Please note that the waiver can only be signed by individuals 18 and over. Parents must sign for their OWN children (not friends or relatives) or those for whom they serve as legal guardian if the children are 17 or younger.
- All Bouncers are welcome to use their own socks, or go barefoot.
- All bouncers must submit a signed waiver of liability in order to access the trampoline courts. No one will be allowed to jump or participate in any activities at Bounce!® without a properly signed waiver.
- All bouncers under the age of 18 must submit a waiver of liability signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Bounce!® reserves the right to request ID from anyone over 18.
- We keep your waiver in our system so there is no need to fill one out each time you arrive at Bounce!®
If you have any questions feel free to email us at infoLI@BounceOnIt.com
REMINDER! EVERYONE MUST HAVE A WAIVER SIGNED BY THEIR OWN PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN BEFORE THEY CAN JUMP! Once you complete a waiver it will remain in our system so you won’t have to fill one out each time. If you are a parent bringing your child as well as several friends, please note that you can only sign a waiver for your OWN child. Please direct each parent to this page to complete an online waiver for their own child, this will speed up the check in process as well.