Bounce! Trampoline Sports® is the first trampoline park in New York. We offers the latest, most exciting fitness trend in America—jumping, training, working out and playing popular indoor sports on massive courts of interconnected trampolines.
Our Rockland County location opened in November of 2011 and quickly became a hot spot for the entire family to work out and play together. Syosset is our second location and we have an indoor trampoline park franchise in Poughkeepsie. Our newest facility will be located in Naples, Florida. Bounce! has quickly become the hottest indoor trampoline park franchise in America! There are several others planned in and around the New York metropolitan region as well as trampoline park franchises across the United States and in other countries. If you are interested in knowing more about our future locations or opening a trampline park franchise, visit this link or give us a call at 516-762-1300.
Our Long Island trampoline park facility, located at 310 Michael Drive in Syosset New York, contains multiple jumping courts of varying size and purpose, separate slam dunk basketball courts, adult and children’s foam pits, one of a kind giant inflatables, as well as the first-ever trampoline bungee jump as well as a volleyball court which can also be used as a junior soccer field! So come bounce off our floors and our walls – they’re trampolines too!
Bounce!® offers fun physical activities for every age. Aside from free jumping and performing tricks such as forward and backward flips and twists, by far the most popular activities are trampoline dodgeball and slam dunk basketball.
Everyone is welcome. We cater to families, groups, camps, schools, teams, and also host fundraisers and special events.
Our trampoline park is perfect for:
- children’s birthday parties whether you’re from Long Island or one of the boroughs
- rainy day activities on Long Island
- winter activity with the kids when schools are closed
- unique bar and bat mitzvah parties
- corporate team building events
- college group nights (Wednesday night is College night with reduced rates at Bounce!)
- fundraising events – no one offers deals as good as Bounce!
- school trips on Long Island or from New York City
- camp trips
- special needs activities; starting September 15th we will offer special needs nights with reduced rates, 6 – 8pm. One hour for $12 and two hours for $22. Please make reservations in advance when possible.
You can have your child’s birthday party here (your own adult birthday party!), Bar/Bat Mitzvahs and corporate team building events. We also host intramural high school and college competitions, pick-up games, and home grown leagues and tournaments. We also offer skateboarders, boogie boarders, snowboarders and any other kind of boarders, the opportunity to practice their skills on our high quality trampolines.
Bounce! also houses a snack bar and lounge, a state-of-the-art sound system and a totally separate trampoline and inflatable zone, Bounce! Jr., for the youngest kids.
The Bounce!® Facility includes:
- separate trampoline courts for open jumping or court sports such as Trampoline Dodgeball and Slam Dunk Basketball; each court features trampoline walls and covered padding for all spring areas as well as safety netting which is placed above the trampoline wall
- trampoline-to-foam pit jumping areas
- the first of its kind Trampoline Bungee Jump
- dedicated toddler/youth area for children ages 2-6 with a separate bounce court and inflatable activities
- rope swings over the foam pits for ages 2- 6
- volleyball court which can be transformed into a junior soccer field
- party rooms for birthday party celebrations and other group gatherings
- Snack bar and healthy-choice vending machines
- Flat screen TVs for watching appropriate programming as well as featuring a view of each court
- Free Wi-Fi and a coffee bar
Please note: For your safety there is a capacity limit on each Bounce!® court. When that capacity limit is reached each court will operate on a five minute rotation basis to ensure that everyone has a chance to jump equally and safely.
Available for rentals for:
- Team building for corporations and other groups
- Parties for all ages
- Fundraising events
REMINDER! EVERYONE MUST HAVE A WAIVER SIGNED BY THEIR OWN PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN BEFORE THEY CAN JUMP! Once you fill one out, it will remain in our system for a year so you won’t have to fill one out each time. If you are a parent bringing your child and several friends, please have their parents complete the waiver and give it to you to bring.